Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

Water Filter Can Change Your Diet

I remember going to the house of my grandfather at Christmas time for a Christmas party and he would always be my parents showing their latest devices . One device that I remember clearly was a water filter. I remember him having each of your children in your kitchen to show water filter connected to your kitchen sink . He had his filtered tap water before even left the key so that each glass of water was clean and healthy . Upon delivery of water to others try , they were all polite and everyone drank a glass of water offered. Most of them could not tell a significant difference between your water and filtered water. My grandfather was convinced he could help their health and better for your body to have a water filter.

As a teenager , I just rolled my eyes and I do not see the value of what he was trying to prove . It was not until I had a major health problem that I realized how a water filter . Let me share my story with you and how a water filter helped me function.

As I mentioned above , none of my aunts or uncles could taste a significant difference between filtered water and tap water . What I noticed is that even if you can not prove that the impurities in tap water , they are certainly present.

When I was pregnant with my second child, I developed severe stomach problems . For several days I could not eat or drink a single thing without being in crazy amounts of pain. I lost weight and I was worried when it was time for lunch. I remember I was so hungry, but I did not know what to do about it . I completely changed my diet to gluten-free , dairy-free and meat-free diet . It was extremely difficult and my options were very limited. Even though I have this pain , I went and visited my family cottage where water mountain spring . While I was there, I kept my strict diet and drank water . My pain was minimal and the end of the trip , I was so excited because I had no pain. I thought my pain should remain forever .

When I got home, the first thing I made was a glass of water and the pain came back immediately. I had not eaten for about three hours , so there was nothing that could have caused the pain. I thought the experience was strange and I tried again with more water and the pain was so terrible . It was then that I realized the magnitude of the difference with clean, fresh water makes my stomach hurt. I did some research and discovered that tap water might help my pain. I went and I have filtered and changed the way I felt water. I will never eyes on someone who has a water filter. Although you can not taste the difference that makes the difference in your health.